LIMITED OFFER - enter the discount code FB333 when you finished your shopping and receive additional 10 % discount on your purchase with ARATTA - Save 30% total - valid till 25.07.2019
-10%
SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER!
Enter the discount code FB333 when you finish your shopping and receive ADDITIONAL 10 % discount on your purchase with ARATTA
Save 30% total.
Contact us - our sales consultants will be happy to assist you - order safe and easy with ARATTA
Order valid till 25.07.2019
Close

 

 

Pay 30% now / 70% on delivery

After receiving a downpayment of 30% of the total amount ( we have PayPal payment option),  your order will be processed and send to production. The rest amount 70 % will be due on delivery and will be collected by the driver of our logistic partner, or prior being wired via bank transfer by the customer.

Only after receiving the rest amount the item will be handed over to the customer.

For 100% upfront payment at order there is a 3% discount on all products ordered at ARATTA.

 

The downpayment of 30% may be paid in the following manners:

 

PayPal - using bank transfer (the money comes directly out of a bank account that you link to your PayPal account) or debit and credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards)

 

- traditional bank transfer

 

Bank details: 

IBAN: PL44 1140 2004 0000 3412 0350 9221
BIC/SWIFT: BREXPLPWMBK
Mbank S.A.

Company details: 

Aratta Sp. z o.o.
Aleja Krakowska 6
05-090 Sękocin Nowy
Poland

Loading...
Please wait...